Wrapping up February with a job search?
Look no further!
In her role as the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs, Nora Scanlon gets the inside scoop on a wide range of criminology and criminal justice jobs.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Police Officer with Denver Police Department
- Victim Specialist On-Call with City and County of Denver
- Victim Advocate with Denver District Attorney’s Office
- Bilingual Case Manager/Outreach Worker with Latina Safehouse
- Program Administrator- Inmate Programs with Denver Sheriff Department
- Special Agent with FBI
- Deputy Sheriff- June 2018 Academic with City and County of Denver Sheriff’s Department
- Detention Deputy with Weld County
- Academy Cadet with Adam’s County Sheriff’s Office
- Police Officer- New Recruits, Entry Level Police Officers, and Lateral with City Greenwood Village
- Police Operations Support Technology with City of Greenwood Village
- Police Records Technician with City of Louisville Police Department
- Victim Outreach Program Specialist II with Boulder County Sheriff’s Office
- Assessment Specialist with Juvenile Assessment Center
- Court Judicial Assistant with Colorado Judicial Branch (Golden)
- Court Judicial Assistant with Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver)
- Collections Investigator with Colorado Judicial Branch (Centennial)
- Probation/ Pretrial Services Administrative Assistant with US Probation Office (Colorado Springs)
- Victim Witness Specialist with Department of Justice (Des Moines, Iowa)
- Student Trainee (Investigations) with Office of Inspector General (Norwalk, California)
- United States Probation Officer with U.S. Courts
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator with Department of the Navy (Fallon, Nevada)
- Correctional Officer with Department of Justice