Lots of job postings in this edition of Nora’s Crim Jobroll!
In her role as the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs, Nora Scanlon gets the inside scoop on a wide range of criminology and criminal justice jobs.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Crime Analyst with City of Pueblo
- Criminal Justice Planner with Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Victim Advocate with Colorado Springs Police Department
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Fort Lupton, Greeley)
- Community Justice Services Officer with Community Justice Service (Castle Rock)
- Victim Advocate Specialist with City of Thornton
- Police Officer Trainee with Westminster Police Department
- Bilingual Assessment Specialist with Juvenile Assessment Center (Arapahoe County)
- Problem Solving Court Coordinator I with Colorado Judicial Branch (Centennial)
- Victim Advocate Specialist with Adams County
- Advocate with Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (Douglas County)
- Deputy Sheriff- February 2018 Academy- Denver Sheriff Department
- Court Service Specialist I with Larimer County
- Court Programs Analyst II with Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver)
- Reengagement Specialist with Colorado Youth for Change
- Deputy Sheriff- Jail with Larimer County Sheriff’s Office
- Police Records Specialist with Boulder Police Department