Lots of job postings in this edition of Nora’s Crim Jobroll!
In her role as the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs, Nora Scanlon gets the inside scoop on a wide range of criminology and criminal justice jobs.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Student Cooperative (Paid) with The United States Postal Service Office of Inspector General
- Corrections/ Detentions Deputy Sheriff with Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office
- Municipal Court Clerk I with City of Colorado Springs
- Deputy Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Littleton)
- Victim Specialist (On-Call) with Denver Police Department
- Email Compliance Analyst with Return Path
- Communication Officer I with City of Black Hawk
- Fraud Investigator with Charles Schwab
- Family Engagement Services Social Case Work with Denver Human Services
- Placement Navigator with Denver Human Services
- Problem Solving Court Coordinator II with Colorado Judicial Branch (Golden)
- Kindness Associate with Defy Venture
- Case Manager with Core Civic (Olney Springs, Colorado)
- Bond Commissioner with Boulder County
- Intake Social Case Worker with Denver Human Services
- Program Coordinator with Office of Behavioral Health Strategies (Denver Human Services)
- Customs and Border Protection Officer with Department of Homeland Security
- Circulation Security Clerk with Pauline Robinson Library (20 hours per week)
- Bilingual Wraparound Facilitator/Quality Assurance Coordinator with Boulder County