Lots of job postings in this edition of Nora’s Crim Jobroll!
In her role as the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs, Nora Scanlon gets the inside scoop on a wide range of criminology and criminal justice jobs.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Advocate Coordinator (full-time) and Cultural Outreach Coordinator (full-time) with San Miguel Resource Center
- Victim Advocate with City of Fort Collins
- Victim Services Coordinator with The Phoenix Center at Auraria
- CBI InstaCheck- Technician II with Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Training Coordinator with Larimer County Sheriff’s Office
- Booking Technician I with Weld County
- Statistical Analyst III– Colorado Department of Corrections
- Education and Outreach Coordinator with Colorado Supreme Court office of Attorney Regulation Counsel
- Victim Advocate, Prosecution and Code Enforcement (Limited) with City and County of Denver, City Attorney’s Office
- Restorative Justice Case Coordinator with Boulder County District Attorney’s Office
- Operations Coordinator with Denver Sheriff Department
- Community Corrections Contract Compliance Coordinator with Denver Department of Safety/ Division of Community Corrections
- Academy Cadet with Adams County Sheriff’s Office
- Deputy Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Boulder)
- Deputy Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver)
- Craig State Patrol Dispatch with Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Customs and Border Protection Officer with Customs and Border Protection