Lots of job postings in this edition of Nora’s Crim Jobroll!
In her role as the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs, Nora Scanlon gets the inside scoop on a wide range of criminology and criminal justice jobs.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Community Corrections Specialist with Arapahoe County
- Crime Analyst with Mesa County
- Medical Investigator with Boulder County
- Deputy Sheriff- Summer/Fall 2017 Academy
- Jail Deputy with Larimer County Sheriff’s Office
- Non Certified Detention Deputy
- Special Agent with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
- Security Deputy with Boulder County
- Manager- Criminal Justice Services with Mesa County
- Bilingual Case Manager with Alternatives to Violence, Inc.
- Security Specialist with Denver Water
- Food Service Supervisor Trainee with Colorado Department of Corrections (Sterling)
- Victim Services Coordinator with the University of Colorado Anschutz medical Campus
- Bilingual Intake Specialist with The Link
- Correctional Services Specialist I with Larimer County
- Police Officer with Albuquerque Police Department
- Advocate with Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (Douglas County)
- Offender Management Systems Manager with Boulder County