Five panelists shared their thoughts about the transportation infrastructure challenges faced by Colorado, and the prospects of addressing some of those challenges via legislation proposed in HB17-1242: New Transportation Infrastructure Funding Revenue.
The panel was moderated by Don Hunt, Senior Fellow at the School of Public Affairs Institute and Retired Executive Director of CDOT, who shared a PowerPoint showing some of the key elements of HB17-1242.
- Marc Williams, Mayor, City of Arvada and Executive Committee Member, Metro Mayors Caucus
- Sandra Hagen Solin, Fix Colorado Roads
- Maria Garcia Berry, CEO, CRL Associates
- Michael Lewis, Deputy Executive Director, CDOT
- David Foster, Attorney, Foster Graham Milstein Calisher LLP
Photos from the event are in the slideshow below, and a sample of Tweets posted during the event can be viewed at the bottom of this post.
A video recording is available on the School of Public Affairs YouTube playlist.
Some of the Tweets posted during the event: