At the Education Policy Networking Series event on Feb. 15, 2017, panelists discussed Colorado schools that are going far beyond test scores to create future ready graduates who are primed for academic, workplace, and life success.
- Michelle Baldwin, Anastasis Academy, Centennial
- Nicole Caldwell, Global Village Academy, Northglenn
- Liza Eaton, Odyssey School, Denver
- Barb Ebert, Rocky Mountain Elementary, SVVSD, Longmont
- Penny Eucker, STEM School & Academy, Highlands Ranch
- Heidi Ringer, Skyline High, SVVSD, Longmont
The panel was moderated by Scott McLeod, Associate Professor, School of Education and Human Development at CU Denver.
Photos from the event are in the slideshow below. A video recording can be viewed on the School of Public Affairs playlist on YouTube.