Who’s got the inside scoop on jobs? Nora does!
Nora is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs. She posts a wide range of jobs in her bi-monthly “Nora’s Crim Jobroll” series.
Current job postings are below. ICYMI, here are previous installments of “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.”
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Inmate and Court Records Technician with Denver Sheriff Department
- Victim Advocate with City and County of Denver
- Police Recruit and/or POST Certified
- Police Records Specialist with City of Northglenn, Police Department
- Community Safety Official, Part-Time with University of Colorado Boulder Police Department
- CSP Victim’s Advocate with Colorado Department of Public Safety
- Police Records Specialist with City of Thornton
- Coroner Investigator I with Douglas County Coroner’s Office
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Durango)
- Elder Victim Specialist with Boulder District Attorney’s Office
- Office Manager/ Program Assistant with Denver Children’s Advocacy Center
- Community Services Officer- Part-time with City of Colorado Springs