Happy New Year!
Why not start off the New Year with a new job? Nora Scanlon posts a wide range of jobs in her bi-monthly “Nora’s Crim Jobroll” series. Nora is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
Current job postings are below. ICYMI, here are previous installments of “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.”
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
- Correctional Officer I with Colorado Department of Corrections
- FBI Special Agent (Nationwide)
- Victim Advocate with City of Lakewood
- Law Enforcement Records Technician II with Jefferson County Department of Safety
- Training Specialist, Human Trafficking Program (50% FTE) with Colorado Department of Public Safety (Lakewood)
- Compliance Investigator II with Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver)
- Temporary Community Justice Services Officer (Intake) with Douglas County
- Legal Secretary I- Criminal Division with City of Aurora City Attorney’s Office
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Boulder, Longmont)
- Advocate with Youth Advocate Programs, Inc. (El Paso)
- Correctional/Youth/Clinical Officer I- Temporary Aide with Colorado Department of Human Services (Pueblo)
- DMV- Law Enforcement Telecommunicator with Colorado Department of Revenue (Lakewood)
- Legal Assistance with Colorado State Public Defender’s Office (Denver)