This is the latest installment in our series called “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
ICYMI, here are the previous installments.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
Current job postings include:
- Victim Witness Specialist- Domestic Violence Fast Track with Jefferson County
- Victim Advocate Specialist Human Trafficking and Economic Crime with Adams County
- Human Services Advocate with City and County of Denver, Denver Human Services
- Court Services Specialist with Adams County Detention Facility (Brighton)
- Emergency Response Technician with City of Colorado Springs Police Department
- Victim/Witness Advocate with Mesa County (Grand Junction)
- CDOC Case Manager I with Colorado Department of Corrections
- Case Manager with Positive Impact Colorado (Colorado Springs)
- Deputy Sheriff- Lateral and Entry Level with Adams County Sheriff’s Office
- Records Technician with Adams County Sheriff’s Office
- Part-time, Bilingual- Victim Advocate Specialist- Weld County (Greeley)