This is the latest installment in our series called “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
ICYMI, here are the previous installments.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
Current job postings include:
- Police Officer Entry (Non-POST) with City of Littleton
- Police Dispatcher with City of Lakewood
- Records Technician with Adams County Government (Brighton)
- Correctional, Youth, or Clinical Security Office I- Spring Creek with Colorado Department of Corrections (El Paso County)
- Correctional, Youth, or Clinical Security Office I- Lookout Mountain with Colorado Department of Corrections (Golden)
- Park Ranger with City of Aurora
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver)
- Community Services Officer with Commerce City Police Department
- Financial Grant Specialist, Office of Victims Program with Department of Public Safety (Lakewood)
- Victim Witness Assistant- District Attorney with Weld County
- Police Records Specialist with Golden Police Department
- Medicolegal Investigator I- Part Time, Temporary with Larimer County
- Municipal Court Clerk II with City of Colorado Springs
- Victim Witness Specialist with Larimer County District Attorney’s Office
- CDOC Pre Release Specialist with Department of Corrections (Canon City)
- Police Records Technician with Steamboat Springs Police Department