This is the fourth installment in our series called “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
ICYMI, here is the third installment.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
Current job postings include:
- Police Agent (July 2017) Academy with City of Lakewood, Police Department
- Police Community Services Officer with City of Lakewood, Police Department
- Executive Director with Sexual Assault Victim Advocate Center (Greeley)
- Crime Analyst I with City of Lakewood
- Staff Probation Officer- Community Corrections with Denver Division of Community Corrections
- Electronic Monitoring Probation Officer- Community Corrections with Denver Division of Community Corrections
- Circulation Security Clerk- Ross-Barnum Branch Library (Denver)
- Contract Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Cortez)
- Police Records Technician with Town of Vail
- Crime Analyst (Management Analyst II)- Denver Police Department
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Salida)
- Probation Officer with Colorado Judicial Branch (Walsenburg)
- Police Operations Technician with City of Greenwood Village
- Project Manager with 1st Judicial District Senate Bill 94 and Jefferson County Juvenile Assessment Center
- Medicolegal Investigator with Weld County
- Police Officer with City of Greenwood Village
- Intake File Coordinator (Administrative Technician) with 20th Judicial District
- CDOC Community Parole Officer with Department of Corrections (Sterling)
- Fingerprint Technician with City of Colorado Springs, Police Department