This is the third installment in our series called “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
This week’s job postings are listed below. Please share with anyone you feel might be interested! This week we’re also highlighting one of the available jobs:
Victim Specialists – Denver Police Department (multiple positions)
The Victim Assistance Unit is part of the Crisis Services Division of the Denver Police Department. The VAU program has been in existence for over 21 years and is one of the most extensive in the nation. We are a unique city which focuses on the importance and priority of victim services.
- Legal Investigator with City of Westminster, City Attorney’s Office (Westminster)
Bonus of up to $1,000 per year depending on the employee’s fluency in Spanish, Hmong, and/or Laotian
- Non-Certified Detention Deputy with Arapahoe County Sheriff’s Office
- Academy Cadet with Adam’s County
- Victim Advocate with City of Colorado Springs, Police Department
- Juvenile Services Professional II Boulder County Community Justice Services
- Temporary Aide (Correctional/Youth/Clinical Office I) with Colorado Department of Human Services (Pueblo)
- Police Support Specialist with City of Arvada, Department of Public Safety
- Problem Solving Court Coordinator II with Colorado Judicial Branch (Golden)
- Police Records Technician with City of Aurora
- Records Management Specialist with City of Wheat Ridge Police Department