This is the second installment in our series called “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
ICYMI, the first installment was posted Nov. 2.
Please share with anyone you feel might be interested!
Current job postings include:
- Special Projects Coordinator (Justice Services) with Jefferson County Government
- Criminal Investigator I with Department of Regulatory Agencies (Denver Metro)
- Case Manager with Inspiration Field (La Junta)
- 911 Emergency Dispatch Trainee with Department of Public Safety (Montrose)
- Safe2Tell Training Specialist with Department of Law (Denver)
- Judicial Assistant III- Warrants Division with City and County of Denver’s County Court (Denver)
- Youth Services Counselor III- Colorado Department of Human Services (Denver)
- Court Judicial Assistant with Colorado Judicial Branch (Denver)