Today we’re introducing a periodic series we’re calling “Nora’s Crim Jobroll.” For those who don’t know her, Nora Scanlon is the Undergraduate Criminal Justice Advisor and Program Coordinator at the School of Public Affairs.
Nora frequently receives job postings from various agencies in Colorado and other locations. She has been posting them on Facebook as she receives them, but going forward we will round up the job postings she receives and publish them in periodic blog posts here on Views from the West. We will also post a link to the blog post on Facebook and Twitter.
Look for “Nora’s Crim Jobroll” and be sure to share with anyone you feel might be interested!
Current job postings include:
- Probation Officer (Montrose) with Colorado Judicial Branch
- Crisis System Evaluator- Data Management III (Denver Metro) with Colorado Department of Human Services
- Investigative Specialist (Colorado Springs) with Colorado Springs Police Department
- Division Director- Youth Corrections (Denver) with Colorado Department of Human Services
- Community Re Entry Specialist III (Denver) with Colorado Department of Corrections
- Programs Specialist- Justice Services (Greeley) with Weld County
- Court Judicial Assistance (Hot Sulphur Springs) with Colorado Judicial Branch
- Advocate (Douglas County) with Youth Advocate Programs, Inc.
- Criminal Justice Services Officer I (Rifle) with Garfield County
- SafeHouse Advcoate (Loveland) with Alternatives to Violence
- Juvenile Assessment Specialist (Lakewood) with Jefferson County Juvenile Assessment Center
- Probation Officer (La Junta) with Colorado Judicial Branch
- Jail Deputy (Fort Collins) with Larimer County
- Correctional Services Specialist I (Fort Collins) with Larimer County Community Corrections
- Victim Services Specialist (Golden) with Intervention, Inc.